Raleigh Denim The Alexander Work Fit
- 12.5 oz cone mills white oak selvage denim
- Raleigh's original, tinted-weft selvage is made exclusively for Raleigh at the cone mills white oak plant
- Handcrafted in downtown Raleigh, NC, USA
- Button fly
- Gold stitching
- Half-lined back pockets
- Limited edition, hand-stamped numbered leather-patch
- Selvage detail at coin pocket + back belt loop
- Hand-signed inside on front pockets
- Signature red chainstitch hem
- 100% cotton
- Made in the USA
SIZE & FIT
Take the next size down if you are in between sizes. This jean will stretch 1” with wear. If you start them comfortably snug (or ever-so-slightly-uncomfortably-snug) they will stretch out to be the next size up + a perfect fit.
Victor Lytvinenko and Sarah Yarborough started Raleigh Denim Workshop in 2007 in their hometown, Raleigh, NC. The CFDA husband-wife team learned the history and techniques of traditional american jeans making through a series of informal apprenticeships with former factory workers, pattern makers, and mechanics throughout the state. Raleigh Denim Workshop's jeans, collection, and accessories, are all produced in the united states with a focus on design, process, material, and craft.